The Analysts will work directly with the partners to create and analyze new opportunities and existing portfolio companies. The goals is to provide financial and technical analyst services for the benefit of Limitless Ventures and the mission of Helping People Heal People. As the program grows to encompass relationships and collaborations with outside organizations and entities, the Analyst will also manage projects, alliances and deliverables as necessary. In addition, the Analyst?Project Manager will craft new projects by analyzing the market and prepare to over time, transition to an Associate Partner.
Further specifics and responsibilities include:
-Produce materials including competitive landscape or opportunity assessments, market research,product development issues, commercial strategies, funding trends and investor preparation for technologies spanning all life sciences (cultural, pharma drugs, street drugs, medical devices, biotech,cell & gene therapies, IVD/MDx, digital health, research tools, neuro-devices, electro-stimulation, etc).
-Creatively address organizational concerns by devising tools, metrics and dashboards to manage and report on projects, gauge progress, outcomes and successes.
-Utilize project management techniques, databases and communication tools to report program initiatives, progress and outcomes to leadership.
-Manage alliances, timelines and deliverables with internal & external partner organizations and institutions.
-Coordinate and provide business and technical support for other product focused investments including pre-company technology development programs, such as proof of concept centers like NIH Centers for Accelerated Innovation (NCAI) and NIHs Research Evaluation and Commercialization Hubs (REACH) (see https://ncai.nhlbi.nih.gov/ncai/) or other translation product-development focused NIH initiative, as needed. Other organisations in the private sector will include Caron, Betty-Ford Hazelton, ShatterProof, Facing Addiction w/ NCADD.
-Research Market Coordinate analytical efforts for American Society of Addiction Medicine (ASAM), Center For Disease Control (CDC), Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMSA), Human Health Services (HHS) and more as needed.
-Participate in and work with leadership on company activities, programs, initiatives, funding opportunities or committees, as requested or necessary.
-Serve as a business resource to both the addiction recovery communities on strategic development of key programs, maintaining relationships with and representing at events, organizations and agencies that support entrepreneurial activities.
-Coordinate activities related to investor forums, conferences, and other matchmaking and networking opportunities for early-stage companies fitting one of the five major investment verticals:
2. Life science
5. Long Term Recovery
-Communicate Frequently and often.
-Remain up to date on with relevant news regarding impact investing, substance abuse, recovery and related fields.
-Identify potential Limited Partners and coordinate value analysis.
- 1st/2nd/3rd Degrees of Experience with Substance Use Disorder, Recovery and Addiction. (Perk: 5+ years in AA or NA)
- Advanced degree in engineering and/or business finance.
- 2-3 yrs experience as financial/market analyst or similar analytical position.
- Previous experience in product development, business analyst or strategy roles with early stage entrepreneur activities. (Nice to have: bio, pharma or medtech companies or entrepreneurial experience as life sciences company advisor a + knowledge of product development and commercialization milestones and lifecycle.
- Experience/Familiar with market opportunity assessment, financial modeling or life sciences business consulting.
- Familiarity with business intelligence databases (Global Data, Clarivate), investment databases (Pitchbook, Crunchbase) or other financial databases (Dealogic, Capital IQ) and trending tools (CBInsights or other).
- Ability to effectively liaise and manage projects with internal and external key stakeholders, both within investor/business and technical/scientific.
- Strong organizational, analytical, communication skills with demonstrated ability to prioritize Interest and ability working in a fast-paced environment.
- Maintain flexibility in a changing environment and communicate effectively across highly matrixed organizations.
- Excellent presentation skills and ability to prepare high quality, thorough and concise analyses.
- Ability to travel 10%.
Compensation for this position is competitive and negotiable:
- Job Type: Full-time
- Benefits, Competitive base salary, bonus opportunities.
- Equity Options.
- LP I Options
Executive Assistant at an established early-stage focused venture capital fund is seeking to hire an Executive Assistant to provide executive and organizational support for a small team of 4-6 people. This is a challenging, hands-on role for someone who is self-motivated and has the ability and desire to work as a professional team member. The ideal candidate must be able to handle details of a highly confidential and critical nature and to exhibit strong organizational, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Manage multiple calendars - Coordinate internal and external meetings.
- Coordinate travel.
- Prepare detailed expense reports using Concur.
- Assist with preparing financial materials.
- Exercise discernment and discretion in handling confidential and sensitive information.
- Remain up to date with the recovery related industry and substance use disorder news.
- 1st/2nd/3rd Degree Experience with Recovery from Substance Use Disorder. (Perk: 5+ years in AA/NA)
- Must be flexible, proactive, and have excellent judgment.
- Must be a self-starter able to work in a geographically decentralized work environment.
- Possess a strong work ethic, enjoys problem solving, and anticipates needs ahead of time.
- Energetic with a professional and polished style and attitude.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and able to adapt to different personalities and work styles.
- Ability to work efficiently, accurately, and independently.
- Possess high attention to quality and detail with the ability to see the big picture.
- Demonstrates excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-starter and intuitive.
- Team orientated and enjoys being part of a high performing team.
- Must be able to independently prioritize, organize, and multitask.
- Dependable, punctual, reliable, and consistent.
- Highly skilled in Microsoft Office Suite - Outlook, Word, Excel, and Concur.
- 5-10 years of experience providing administrative support to senior executives.
- Prior experiences in a venture capital/private equity environment and/or a law firm a plus.
- Bachelors degree required.
- Health Benefits,
- Competitive base salary, bonus opportunities.
- Equity Options.
- LP I Options.